Crockpot pork chops with brown gravy. Crockpot Pork Chops and GravyStockpiling Moms. Brown Gravy In Crock Pot Recipes. Crock Pot Pork ChopsMenu Musings of a Modern American Mom.
Tastes great as gravy on mashed potatoes too! Do you love a good pork chop with gravy? These Homestyle Crock Pot Pork Chops are easy to make, fork tender and so flavorful. You can cook Crockpot pork chops with brown gravy using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot pork chops with brown gravy
- It’s 1 packages of pork chops.
- It’s 2 packages of brown gravy.
Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! This was a good and easy pork chop recipe that went great with roasted squash and brussel sprouts (the real star of the. This is the way we cooked pork chops in my younger days down south. It is NOT a recipe for those beautiful thick chops that need tender care.
Crockpot pork chops with brown gravy step by step
- Season pork chops on both sides.can use any kind of season you like.As you see in pic I used pork rub and garlic salt.
- Lightly brown pork chops in skillet.
- Meanwhile cook your brown gravy..Follow directions on the package.
- When pork chops or lightly browned on both sides place them in the Crockpot..
- Pour your brown gravy on top of the pork chops.If needed can add water.Enough to cover the top of the pork chops..
- Let cook on low for 8hrs..
- Last but least serve over mashed potatoes or steamed rice..
Bone-in chops add a lot more flavor and they taste great with mashed potatoes. For those who grew up with brown gravy made with water, just substitute. How to make crock pot pork chops Smothered pork chops are a family favorite and this recipe is especially easy because everything cooks together in the crockpot. My pork chops are in the crockpot now! I browned boneless chops first, used one can cream of chicken with one can of milk.