ROASTED BUTTERNUT SOUP #Charityrecipe #4weekschallenge. Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor. Butternut squash soup is a classic fall and winter soup recipe.
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup is a cold-weather staple! We love this silky butternut soup served with spicy roasted chickpeas for extra flavor. Vegan, Vegetarian, and T-Rex toppings available. You can cook ROASTED BUTTERNUT SOUP #Charityrecipe #4weekschallenge using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ROASTED BUTTERNUT SOUP #Charityrecipe #4weekschallenge
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need of Freshly crushed black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Crushed garlic, ginger paste.
- It’s 1 stalk of Leek.
- It’s 1 stalk of Celery.
Learn how to make Roasted Butternut Squash Soup! You can find the detailed recipe for this Simple Roasted Butternut Squash Soup (with variations!) down below. A classic roasted butternut squash soup, flavoured with a little apple and maple syrup. I know there are dozens of versions of roasted butternut squash soup out there, but this is the one that I make.
ROASTED BUTTERNUT SOUP #Charityrecipe #4weekschallenge step by step
- Peel, deseed the squash and cut it into cubes. Set aside.
- Take the onion, leeks, celery and carrots and chop into medium cubes..
- Under medium heat, place 3tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pot and let heat..
- Add the chopped onions, sweat them gently, not letting them brown, then add the garlic ginger paste, leeks and celery and cook them gently till they soften..
- Next, add in the chopped carrots and the chopped squash into the pot. Stir to mix..
- Add the salt and pepper to taste then add in water or vegetable stock(if available) till just about covers the squash. Cover and let cook for about 15min till the squash is soft and cooked..
- Take pot off heat..
- Using a food processed or blender, liquidise the cooked squash, then return the blended soup to pot under low heat..
- Let simmer for 2 min. Then correct seasoning..
- Serve while hot together with bread rolls or sliced baguette..
Learn to make a delicious roasted butternut squash soup blended with sautéed onions and tart apples. Chowhound's recipe includes a how-to video, step-by-step. So this roasted butternut squash soup is rich, creamy and ultimately delicious. How To Make Vegan Butternut Squash Soup? You will find full instructions and measurements in the recipe card at.