Cube Steak with Homemade gravy.
You can have Cube Steak with Homemade gravy using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cube Steak with Homemade gravy
- Prepare 1 packages of Cube Stak.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 small of pot or kettle of hot water.
- You need 1 of pan of left over resudie from grease (the brown stuff that be at the bottom of the pan when fry food).
Cube Steak with Homemade gravy step by step
- Season Cube Steak to your liking. Put in bag of flour and fry as usual for about 10-15 minutes. put on a put of water to while..
- while steak is cooking chop up onions, green peppers and anything else you will like to add to your gravy..
- once steak is done take them out and empty out the oil but not the left over residue. it is best to use left over oil that u cooked chicken in the night before. Add the onions and stuff to the reside. Aslo Add the 3-4 tablespoons of flour..
- Add the boiling hot water to the pan. then add the chopped up cube steak. Dont add to much water or the gravy will not come out dark brown but instead a very light Brown.
- Cook on a medium heat and stir. let cook for about another 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes the gravy should be a nice dark brown color. Serve and enjoy..