No crust zucchini pie. Center will be slightly firm to the touch and color will be light golden in color. Crustless Zucchini Pie is perfect for lunch, brunch or bring it to a pot luck! I promise your friends will come back for seconds!
This zucchini pie doesn't require any crust, which makes everything much easier. Crustless pies are mostly made by adding flour into a mixture of egg Baking zucchini pie couldn't have been easier! Boil two potatoes and saute the zucchini slices in a large skillet beforehand so that they cool down. You can have No crust zucchini pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No crust zucchini pie
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of shredded zucchini, (about 2).
- Prepare of shredded parmesan.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of bisquick.
- It’s of bacon chopped, OPTIONAL.
- You need of sliced mushrooms, OPTIONAL.
- You need of salt n pepper to taste.
My mom made a zucchini pie at the cabin this year and it blew my mind. It was a little different than my version because hers was baked in a crust. This zucchini pie you're seeing here does not include a crust. Before you kick me off the blog, I do have five main reasons.
No crust zucchini pie instructions
- Combine the eggs, milk, veg.oil and beat well..
- Add the zucchini and mix by hand evenly..
- Fold in the cheeses and bisquick..
- Pour into a floured pie pan. Bake @ 350 for 30-45 mins til done..
In large bowl with fork, mix all ingredients. Grammie's No-Crust Apple Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Crustless Zucchini Pie is a wonderful savory pie made with zucchini, parsley, onions, Cheddar and Parmesan cheese. To begin making Crustless Zucchini Pie, Shred zucchini, put it in a cheesecloth or muslin cloth and give it a good squeeze to remove extra liquid. A traditional Greek Courgete/ Zucchini pie recipe, made with home-made phyllo!