Mandys spicy butternut squash soup. This roasted butternut squash soup is made with creamy coconut milk and jalapeños for a fiery kick! It is dairy-free, vegetarian, and absolutely delicious. The base of this spicy butternut squash soup is made from roasted butternut squash.
It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines. I'd like to think this is the most elegant version of butternut squash soup out there. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash and Spicy Sausage Soup. You can cook Mandys spicy butternut squash soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mandys spicy butternut squash soup
- You need of The butternut squash".
- It’s of butternut squash washed and trimmed seeds removed (do not peel off the skin).
- Prepare of hot red chilli pepper diced.
- Prepare of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Soup base:.
- It’s of butter to saute vegetables.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of carrot peeled and sliced.
- Prepare of mushrooms sliced.
- You need of long red peppers sliced.
- You need of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare of vegetable stock cube.
- You need of oregano (dried).
- It’s of sweet paprika.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- Prepare of enough water to cover all veg(about 8 cups).
Reviews: Most Helpful. this soup was the BEST SOUP i've had in years. it seemed like sort of a strange combo but trust me amazing. you could make it a lot faster with a couple cans of pureed butternut squash too if you're. We made a huge batch of this butternut squash soup and shared it with some neighbors and friends who were over throughout the I made this soup a month ago and it was awesome. A great combination of sweet and spicy. Watch how to make Spicy butternut squash soup.
Mandys spicy butternut squash soup step by step
- Pre heat oven to 180℃/350℉..
- Wash the squash, chop off the top and bottom of squash and remove the seeds (don't throw away seeds wash them and roast them until golden about 8-10 minutes).
- Place squash in roasting pan and top with garlic, chilli, 2 tsp of cumin, butter salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes until squash is softened..
- In a large pot melt butter add all remaining veg, mushroom, onions, peppers, carrots, add all the seasonings – bay leaves, paprika, oregano, cumin, veg stock cube saute for 10 minutes until veg are tender. Add enough water to cover including the adding of the butternut squash..
- Simmer all cooked vegetables for 30 minutes and blend until smooth and creamy. Check for seasoning and serve, enjoy.
Aged goat cheese is a key ingredient in this creamy soup from the Rif Mountains in northern Morocco. Allow the soup to cool and then blend with a hand whisk, until free of lumps. If the soup is too thick add a little more stock until you have the desired consistancy. This Spicy Thai Butternut Squash Soup is vegan, gluten-free and filled with delicious Thai curry! This silky-smooth butternut soup gets a hit of spice from chipotle, cloves and cumin.