You can cook Peach cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- Prepare of large fresh peaches peeled and sliced.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of small can peaches heavy syrup.
- You need of Bisquick or pioneer mix.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
Peach cobbler step by step
- Turn oven to 375 add butter to a casserole dish and melt it while you mix your ingredients, should only take a few minutes.
- Add your peaches to butter and stir up a bit.
- Mix all of your other ingredients well and dump it all on top of your peaches.
- Place your dish on a cookie sheet and place on the center rack and bake for 45 minutes.
- Here’s one I made with apples.