Kai Yad Sai (Stuffed Chicken Omelette). Kai Yad Sai – Vegetable Stuffed Omelette. Add mixed vegetable in the middle of the omelet and fold. Kai Yad Sai are Thai omelets stuffed with ground pork and vegetables.
Marion's Kitchen Thai Stuffed Omelette 'Kai Yat Sai' INGREDIENT Thai Stuffed Omelette 'Kai Yat Sai' European Print This. Nutrition facts: – calories – fat. Savory Stuffed Omelets (Kai Yad Sai). You can have Kai Yad Sai (Stuffed Chicken Omelette) using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kai Yad Sai (Stuffed Chicken Omelette)
- Prepare 1 of breast chicken (chopped).
- Prepare 2-3 of ,tablespoons vegetables (carrots, beans, cabbage, spring onion, white onion).
- It’s 2 of green chilies (chopped).
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Vinegar.
- It’s 3 Tbs of Chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Soya Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Dark Soya Sauce.
- You need 4-5 Tbs of Ketchup.
- You need 1/4 of – tsp salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt for omelette.
- Prepare of Oil for making chicken and omelette.
Thai Stuffed Omelette Recipe by Pailin Chongchitnant from Hot Thai Kitchen! Chicken wing tips and mid-joints are often left unappreciated. It is basically bones wrapped in skin with a few miserable strands of meat at best. However, these winglets do have high skin/fat content which are perfect for frying, baking.
Kai Yad Sai (Stuffed Chicken Omelette) instructions
- Preparation: cut chicken and vegetables. Take it out all sauces.
- Pour oil in pan, put onion and then chicken and saute them on high flame.
- Add all vegetables, salt and sauces.
- Pour all sauces one by one.
- Add vinegar and mix all together. Because of Dark Soya Sauce it changes colour to slightly black..
- Take eggs and whipped. Make you pan hot, pour oil and the egg. The bottom part is cooking, we just add chicken with sauces at the half of the egg. And wait until bottom side cooked..
- Once it's done, flip the half omelette on the chicken and cook for few seconds..
- Take it out in plate. Serve with Garlic Rice..
Thai Pork Stuffed Omelette or known by the local as "Kai Yad Sai" is basically a stir fried minced pork and vegetables, then stuff with Omelette. The taste of this dish is mild because the sauces that are used are soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar. With a little bit salty and sweet, a plate of. I haven't met anyone who doesn't like this dish just yet; it is deep fried boneless (did I hear boneless?) chicken wings with lots of goodies stuffed into those little bodies! This is my first attempt and I must say it is a lot easier than I thought.