Chicken masala in pita bread. Hi guys in this video we will see how to make chicken tikka masala with pita bread at home Friend's please do try this chicken tikka masala with pita bread. How to cook a chicken in masala and pita bread in tandoor in India. Hello Everyone, Cook and enjoy this whole wheat PITA POCKETS with mushroom and bell pepper stuffing.
Use a cooking brush to oil the pita breads on both sides and. Chicken masala recipe is one of the basic chicken recipes from Indian cuisine. Simple, quick to make & tastes delicious with rice , roti or paratha. You can have Chicken masala in pita bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken masala in pita bread
- It’s 500 gms of chicken minced.
- You need 1 tbspn of chicken masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of curd.
- Prepare 1 each of Bell peppers (red,yellow and green).
- You need 1 of small cabbage.
- It’s as required of Oil.
- Prepare 1 packet of Pita bread.
Chicken masala recipe with video & step by step photos – One of the most simple, home style Indian chicken recipe for beginners. Serve this pineapple chicken salad pita recipe. Almonds add crunch to the filling, though you can substitute toasted walnuts or pecans, if you prefer. Serve this pineapple chicken salad pita recipe with a side of baked potato chips to round out the meal.
Chicken masala in pita bread instructions
- Marinate the chicken minced in ginger garlic paste,salt,green chillies,chicken masala powder,red chilli powder,curd and vinegar,keep aside for 2 hours.
- Take oil in a pan add the marinated chicken to it, once it's almost about to he cooked add chopped onions keep on mixing well let the onion be soft add coriander leaves and make sure there's no water left, it should be a dry mixture..
- Add all the colours of bell peppers(green,red,yellow) in a nonstick pan, saute by adding little salt and black pepper powder. Chop the cabbage and keep ready..
- Take pita bread cut into half open from one side apply mayonise add chopped cabbage, add chicken mixture,top up with bell peppers and serve.
This chicken tikka masala recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Scatter the rest with coriander leaves and serve with basmati rice and naan bread. Chicken Masala was spread on it and again bread slices were placed over the chicken masala and cooked over low heat. The bread pola resembles to a cake and can be cut into slices.