Banana Blossom Curry.
You can cook Banana Blossom Curry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Blossom Curry
- Prepare 1 of Banana Blossom.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of red curry paste.
- You need 12 of cherry tomato.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chicken stock or water.
- It’s 3 of chicken tights,or wings ,chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of local green vegetables,name ….wait..i will find out soon.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
Banana Blossom Curry instructions
- In soup pot dissolve curry paste with water , add cherry tomato ,bring to the boil on medium heat.
- Prepare banana blossom while soup is boiling ,cut half on runny water or in water bowl.
- Cut into 4 pieces ,now select only white leaves,take off small young banana inside.
- Cut to small pieces, this always soak in water to prevent from color change.
- Add to soup pot,increase to high heat ,stir to let all sink in hot boil soup ,let it simmer about 15 mins.
- Add fishsauce,add green leaves ,stir to mix,heat off ,serve hot with sticky rice by northern thai way or with steamed jasmine rice.