Savory Butternut Squash Soup with Fresh Ginger.
You can have Savory Butternut Squash Soup with Fresh Ginger using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Butternut Squash Soup with Fresh Ginger
- You need of butternut squash.
- It’s of fresh ginger.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of garlic, roasted.
- It’s of granny smith apple.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
Savory Butternut Squash Soup with Fresh Ginger instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cut squash in half lengthwise, scooping out seeds (set aside)..
- Add seeds around squash on a baking dish. Bake squash, 50 minutes or until tender..
- Remove squash and spread seeds out along with garlic cloves. Sprinkle with kosher salt and return to oven. 10 minutes..
- Scoop out squash and place in a large stock pot along with roasted garlic, cinnamon, brown sugar, and diced ginger..
- Add chicken stock and place pot over medium high heat, and bring just to a boil. Then reduce heat to low..
- Using a hand blender or other blending device, puree the ingredients until smooth..