Tandoori chicken cheese wrap. These tandoori chicken wraps marinate chicken in yogurt and spices and then combines it with a mint yogurt dressing in tortillas or pita. These tandoori chicken wraps are inspired by classic tandoori chicken, relying on a spiced yogurt marinade to tenderize the chicken. Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium high (or turn on broiler).
Tandoori-marinated chicken is wrapped up in flatbread with Greek yogurt-cilantro sauce. First of all, you may be thinking "whoa, this blog looks different than last time I was here." Chicken tandoori wraps. Desi Tandoori Chicken Wrap is the escape to our daily routine food. You can cook Tandoori chicken cheese wrap using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tandoori chicken cheese wrap
- You need 150 gram of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Cabbage grated.
- It’s 1 of Onion medium size chopped lengthwise.
- You need 1/2 spoon of Chat masala.
- It’s 20 gram of Cheese.
- You need 1/4 spoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 of Lime.
- It’s 1 of Roti/Chapathi.
- It’s of Marinade for chicken.
- Prepare 1 spoon of red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of Mint paste.
- Prepare 3 spoon of Curd.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Dried methi(fenugreek) leaves.
It is a healthy twist to our desire for Junk food like Rolls, Wraps and Burgers. Make tandoori chicken on your grill! Chicken legs marinated in lemon juice, yogurt, and aromatic spices. Tandoori chicken gets its name from the bell-shaped tandoor clay oven which is also used to make naan, or Indian flatbread.
Tandoori chicken cheese wrap instructions
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients mentioned under the head, marinade for atleast 1 hour. Grill them in oven or tandoor and separate the bones if any and make it into small pieces by hand..
- Take a roti or chapathi and spread the chicken pieces followed by onions and grated cabbage.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves, some chat masala and lime juice.
- Grate your favourite cheese on top and add some pepper powder. You can also add mayonnise if you want to..
- Gently wrap and it put it on tawa for few minutes.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or mayonnaise and onions. You can also alternatively add a gallop of mayonnaise instead of cheese..
Tandoori Chicken Wrap: A simple and delicious snack made with Indian grilled chicken called the tandoori wrapped in the whole wheat Indian flat bread called the roti. Recipe : http Tandoori Chicken Wrap. By mitantig in Cooking Snacks & Appetizers. These Tandoori Chicken Wraps are a quick and easy Indian-inspired meal you can eat on the go. Perfect for quick dinners, flavour packed work lunches, or These Tandoori Chicken Wraps are packed full of incredible tandoori flavour, topped with tzatziki for a burst of freshness., and coriander.