Chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream White Sauce.
You can cook Chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream White Sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream White Sauce
- Prepare 5 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 4 oz of Can of Diced Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1 of Baby Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Green Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour Cream.
Chicken Enchiladas With Sour Cream White Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Melt butter in a pan… Add flour and chicken broth..
- Whisk together until smooth..
- Take off the heat and add sour cream..
- Next add the can of green chilies..
- Start assembling tortillas with chicken, cheese, and veggies. I like sneaking in quite a few veggies.. Shh don't tell Nik..
- Roll up the tortilla and set in a greased baking dish..
- Top with sour cream sauce, and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..