My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉.
You can have My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉 using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉
- It’s 3 of chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion sliced.
- You need 1 of apple sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbls of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Apple juice.
- It’s 1 of chicken cube mixed in 1 cup boiled water.
- Prepare 3 of Sweet mini peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce sweet and tangy one is best.
My Slow Sweet and tasty Chicken. 😉 instructions
- Add the chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Then add the Onion sliced.
- Then add the apple cut lengthways like the onion.
- Iadd the balsamic vinegar.
- Add the sugar.
- Add the apple juice.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Add the peppers.
- Then the sweetcorn.
- Then salt to taste. And black pepper.
- Lastly 1/2 cup BBQ sauce sweet and sticky is best.
- BBQ sauce.
- Close the lid and cook for 4 hours on high..
- After 4 hours take the lid off and mix in gently then close for another hour on low. Use corn flour if you want a thicker sauce..
- Serve hot. Boiled Rice would be good as a side dish. Or Buttery mashed potatoe..