Spicy chicken spaghetti. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Chicken Spaghetti. Spicy Chicken Spaghetti. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spicy Chicken Spaghetti l Spaghetti Recipe l Cooking with Benazir In this video you will learn how to make spaghetti.
The mix of jalapenos and cream keeps it from being too hot but maintains the spicy flavor. We serve with garlic bread for scooping up the sauce and a veggie on the. Put the chicken in a large pan, season with salt and pepper and cover with water. You can have Spicy chicken spaghetti using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken spaghetti
- It’s 1 pack of spaghetti.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Water as required.
- You need 1/2 kg of Chicken boneless.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 3-4 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Capsicum.
- It’s 1 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need of Oil.
Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer and simmer until the. Spicy Chicken Spaghetti makes a delicious weeknight family meal and leftovers reheat nicely. Cheesy noodles, lots of shredded chicken (I use a rotisserie chicken for convenience), and spicy tomatoes. Chicken spaghetti provides a savory, creamy alternative to a basic pasta and marinara dish.
Spicy chicken spaghetti instructions
- Firstly boiled your spaghetti in the presence of oil and salt. After boiling stir it and let them cool..
- Now merinate the chicken in the presence of salt, red pepper, soya sauce and yogurt. Add tika masla for some spicy taste. 😄.
- Now heat up some oil and add garlic paste in it and let it saute for some seconds then add Merinated chicken in it, add some water (½cup) and cover the lid And let them cook for 4-5minutes..
- Now 2tbsp cornflour mix with water to make a paste. Add it in chicken and mix it properly. Now add ketchup and all the spices and sauces alongwith sugar and mix it properly..
- Now in fry pan, at high flame coom vegetables cabage, onion and capsicum for 2 minutes. Now add these cooked vegetables in chicken and mix it well..
- Cut potatoes in chips form and fry them and add it too (completely optional). And then add spaghtiee and mix it and serve it.😊.
- For extra spicy and juicy, you can make tomato sauce and add spices salt, black pepper soya sauce,chilli sauce, vinegar, red pepper and cook it for 2-3 min. Add it when we add ketchup. (Instead of ketchup u can use this sauce for extra spicy) 😊😊😊.
The dish has a lot of nutrients that including magnesium, folate, sodium, potassium, vitamins, calcium etc. This chicken spaghetti recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner idea. It's one of the all-time greatest "make before" comfort foods from The Pioneer Woman that even the pickiest eaters in your family will. Strike a balance between creamy & spicy with this chicken spaghetti recipe. Combine VELVEETA & green chile-spiked diced tomatoes in this delicious dish.