Creamy butternut soup. Easy homemade butternut squash soup is naturally thick and creamy, perfect for the season when squash is available in abundance. Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're. This Creamy Butternut Squash Soup is a great winter warmer and so easy to make!
As always all opinions are my own. This Creamy Red Lentil Butternut Squash Soup is one of my soup recipes that I consider a powerhouse soup. What do I mean by that? You can cook Creamy butternut soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy butternut soup
- You need of butternut.
- You need of cream.
- It’s of large onion.
- It’s of tomato puree.
- Prepare of rosemary.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- Prepare of peanut butter (optional).
- Prepare of mixed spices.
- You need of garlic crushed.
- You need of coriander leaves.
Thinking of an easy and healthy recipe? Here's a quick and easy recipe of creamy butternut squash soup. Did you know that this cute and oddly shaped. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Butternut Squash With Cinnamon Soup.
Creamy butternut soup step by step
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Peel, wash and cut butternut into pieces and boil.
- Put boiled butternut into the blender.
- Blend the boiled butternut until it forms paste.
- Fry the chopped onion in the oil.
- Add in the tomato puree.
- Add in the crushed garlic, stir and cover to cook for one minute.
- Add in the salt, tomato paste, rosemary and mixed spices and stir to mix well.
- Add in the blended butternut bit by bit as you stir to avoid forming lumbs.
- Add in the cream as you continue stirring.
- Let it simmer for a while then add in the peanut butter if you're sure there is no one allergic to nuts.
- Serve, garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy.
You saved Creamy Butternut Squash With Cinnamon Soup to your Favorites. Ingredients for this Slow Cooker Creamy Butternut Squash Soup recipe. A delicious comfort bowl of Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, the perfect fall soup made with baked butternut squash, topped with orange zest and ground pepper. Creamy Butternut Squash Soup tastes more like a dessert than a soup! I've always loved traditional butternut squash soup, but this recipe takes it to a whole new level.