Oven Roasted Chicken Salad.
You can cook Oven Roasted Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Chicken Salad
- You need 1 tsp of cilantro.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 4 large of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of apple chopped, granny smith.
- You need 1 cup of apple chopped, golden delicious.
- You need 3 cup of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 2 large of tomatoes wedged.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dried cherries.
- It’s 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
Oven Roasted Chicken Salad instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Coat chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, whole leaf oregano, and cilantro. Put into oven and roast till done..
- Slice chicken. Let chicken simmer in juices 5 minutes, then remove from juices Add butter and arrowroot powder to juices. Stirring constantly let thicken. This is the dressing for salad..
- Chop 3 cups iceberg lettuce. Chop apples. Wedge tomatoes. Add pecans, and dried cherries. Add chicken on top then dressing..
- Serve hope you enjoy.