Fried rice with chicken shashlik (secret restaurant recipe). Chicken Shashlik with Fried Rice original restaurant recipe How to make Chicken Shashlik #chickenshashlik #friedrice #shashlik. Chicken Shashlik – Spicy and tangy Chicken Shashlik is one of the popular Chinese recipes that is made from boneless chicken along with Chicken Shashlik recipe can be served with Chicken Fried Rice as a side line.
It is an open secret that many Chinese restaurants add either MSG or chicken powder (the powder form of chicken bouillon) to Chinese fried rice. For your convenience, the rice in this recipe is cooked with just water. You need to reduce the amount of salt if you use chicken stock that already. You can have Fried rice with chicken shashlik (secret restaurant recipe) using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried rice with chicken shashlik (secret restaurant recipe)
- Prepare of For rice.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of rice soaked and boil with salt.
- You need 1 cup of Cabbage thinely chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium size capsicum thinely julienne cut.
- It’s 1 cup of Spring onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of carrot thinely sliced.
- You need 2 tbs of salt.
- You need 1.5 tbs of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need of For shashlik.
- It’s 100 of grm chicken.
- You need 6 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of Black pepper powder.
- It’s of Salt as taste.
- It’s 2 tbs of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 of medium size capsicum cube cut.
- Prepare 1 of onion cube cut.
Chicken, rice, soy sauce and shredded egg stir fried together. This is a very simple recipe. This is one of those recipes you can easily tweek to your own tastes. I added peas and green onions at the end with the egg.
Fried rice with chicken shashlik (secret restaurant recipe) step by step
- For fried rice!!!!! In a wok add oil, Cabbage, capsicum, spring onions,carrots, salt, black pepper powder mix it and stir fry it… Now add boil rice, sugar and give it a good mix….now fried rice are ready….
- For shashlik!!!!!In a wok add oil heat oil now add chicken fry chicken in oil until it cook and light brown in colour… Now take out chicken from oil… In a bowl add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, and 3 tbs of ketchup and 2 tbs of water mix it… And add it in oil and add ginger garlic paste… Mix it and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes until oil separates…..
- Now add capsicum, onion and water mix it and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes…. Now In a bowl add water and corn flour mix it…. And add it in shashlik… Now in shashlik add chicken and water mix it annd cook until right consistency comes out and cover it for 1 to 2 minutes…. Now our shashlik is ready…..
Indian Chicken Fried Rice – Indian version of the ever popular Chinese fried rice with a restaurant style upgrade. Over the years, I've tried and tested so many fried rice recipes. Clearly, this chicken fried rice is the answer to all my efforts to cook the perfect fried rice, just like the one I enjoy in my. Add brown rice, chicken, egg, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper to taste, and stir. Cook for another minute, or until everything is heated thoroughly.