Tomato Pesto Salmon.
You can cook Tomato Pesto Salmon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Pesto Salmon
- It’s of Parchment Paper / Aluminum Foil (12×18 inches).
- You need 3 oz of Green Beans.
- Prepare to taste of Olive Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 6 oz of Salmon (skinless).
- It’s 2 tbs of Pesto.
- You need 10 of Cherry Tomatoes (halved).
Tomato Pesto Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up. On one half, lay down the green beans. Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper..
- Lay the salmon on the green beans, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C..