Butternut Soup served with Sauteed Sweet Potato.
You can have Butternut Soup served with Sauteed Sweet Potato using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Soup served with Sauteed Sweet Potato
- It’s of small butternut.
- You need of large potatoes.
- It’s of carrots.
- Prepare of plain yoghurt (optional).
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of garlic chopped.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of My secret ingredient: gouda cheese to taste (optional).
- You need of Blender.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of water.
Butternut Soup served with Sauteed Sweet Potato step by step
- Saute onions and garlic until light brown in large pot.
- Pour in chopped butternut, carrots and potatoes and saute with spices and salt.
- Begin to add water as it cooks.
- Leave to boil until all ingredients are very soft and fall apart when you press them with a spoon..
- Add more water if necessary.
- Let it cool and pour in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Return to pot and cook again, this time adding yogurt, vinegar and grated cheese..
- Add more water or yogurt according to your preference of consistency.
- Serve while hot..