Fattoush. In this channel you can expect series of unique and traditional dishes and desserts. Subscribe to get notified when I upload a new video! This authentic Lebanese Fattoush Salad is made with well-seasoned fried pita bread, seasonal vegetables and tossed in a zesty sumac Mediterranean dressing.
This fattoush salad recipe is made with a delicious blend of fresh greens, veggies and herbs, crispy Fattoush is also meant to be a clean-out-the-crisper-drawer sort of situation, typically featuring a base. Fattoush is no different, except that the addition of toasted pita and loads of fresh herbs make fresh summer produce — think juicy tomatoes and cool, crunchy radishes and cucumber — blush with flavor. Lebanon's most famous salad, fattoush, is a juicy, crunchy mix of herbs, cucumber, tomatoes, and pita, bright with the flavor of sumac. You can have Fattoush using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fattoush
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare As needed of cherry tomatos.
- Prepare of Arabic bread.
- Prepare of Indian bread.
- It’s 1/2 head of lettuce.
- You need As needed of fresh mint.
- Prepare As needed of fresh parsley.
- It’s As needed of black olive.
- You need As needed of red radish.
- Prepare 1 of onion or as needed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 spoon of vinger.
- Prepare 2 spoon of lemon sauce.
- It’s of mustard powder or mustard sauce.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s To taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of of youghurt.
- Prepare 1-2 spoon of tahena.
- You need 1 T of spoon lemon juice.
- You need pinch of needed sumac.
- Prepare pinch of basil.
Fattoush is one of the most well known Middle Eastern salads and a standard dish on the 'mezza' (small dishes) table. It's a colorful tossed salad with a lemony garlic dressing, and if you've never. Fattoush includes vegetables and herbs according to season and taste. The vegetables are cut into relatively large pieces compared to tabbouleh which.
Fattoush step by step
- Cutt the lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes into half, onion, raddish,fresh mint and Fresh parsley..
- Add the black olive..
- Put the Indian bread and arabic bread in the microwave..
- Mix all the vegetable..
- Cutt arabic, Indian bread and add it to salad..
- Add 1/4 olive oil, vinger, lemon, mustard, salt and black pepper mix them togather..
- Add the sauce to the salad the pinch of sumac..
- Add half of youghurt to tahena then lemon mix the add salt and pepper..
- Add the sauce of salad..
- Add the dried basil..
It is an interesting colorful salad with bright lemony and fresh minty notes. You can use whatever vegetables you have the real secret is in the vinaigrette. Quite a few years ago, I used to work at a bank in Troy, MI and there used to be a Lebanese restaurant called La Shish nearby. Fattoush, a traditional Lebanese salad, is a delicious combination of fresh veggies, a bright citrus dressing, herbs and toasted pita bread. Fattoush recipe is a simple Middle Eastern chopped salad recipe that's perfect for any meal.