Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette. I love Chipotle's chipotle honey vinaigrette so I came up with this copycat version by fiddling around with How To Make Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a blender or Made this tonight to make a big salad with leftover chicken. My whole family loved this dressing!
A delicious, colorful, sweet and spicy salad with diced chicken, a mango pico de gallo salsa, blue cheese, and cranberries is served with a wonderful chipotle lime vinaigrette. In a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice, the minced chipotle chile, adobo sauce, honey, ground cumin, minced garlic, and kosher salt. General Tso, Say Hi To Honey-Lime Chicken. You can have Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- It’s 2 Tbsp of lime juice (about 1 lime).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of chipotle powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of chicken boobs.
- Prepare 1 head of romaine, chopped.
- It’s 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, diced.
- You need 1 cup of thawed corn.
- You need 2 Tbsp of cilantro, minced.
This is the chicken and guacamole salad with Chipotle honey vinaigrette made by Ready pac foods Bistro. In the salad used romaine lettuce, white meat. A Chipotle flavored Grilled Shrimp Salad served with a fresh Honey Lime Vinaigrette. So I ended up going with a Chipotle Lime Marinade, then turned it into a healthy shrimp salad and added some tex-mex veggies along with a Honey Lime Vinaigrette.
Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette step by step
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, honey, and olive oil in a small mason jar or bowl. Whisk/shake the vinaigrette..
- Pour ~2 Tbsp of the vinaigrette into a qt zip lock. Add the chipotle, cumin, and oregano to the zip lock and mix..
- To the remaining dressing, add the mayo and mix again. The mayonaise helps stabilize the dressing. Taste for salt..
- Butterfly the chicken boobs..
- Put the chicken in the zip lock and smoosh around with the marinade. Set aside while you prep the other salad ingredients..
- Rinse and chop the lettuce..
- Combine the tomato, corn, onion, avocado, and cilantro..
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over med-high heat. Sear the chicken ~5 minutes. Remove from skillet and rest. Feel free to sprinkle a little extra salt on them. Slice..
- Assemble the salad with a bed of lettuce, the sliced chicken, and the mix. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve..
To assemble salad layer lettuce onto serving plates, then divide remaining ingredients among plates over lettuce and drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, or alternately add all salad ingredients to a salad bowl and toss with. This is an industry standard and will ensure that the Here's an easy recipe to mimic the awesome Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette from Chipotle Mexican Grill. It has a sweet, smoky flavor. View top rated Cilantro lime vinaigrette honey recipes with ratings and reviews. Ancho Honey Dressing see tip or possibly cilantro lime vinaigrette salt substitute.