Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta.
You can cook Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Italian pork sausage.
- You need 1-1/4 cups of water.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of hunts diced tomatoes with basil garlic, oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of hunts tomato sauce.
- You need 8 oz of dry penne pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta step by step
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add sausage and cook for 5 minutes breaking apart with spoon to crumble.
- Add water, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir to combine and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat to low and add cooked pasta for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.