Create your own stir fried noodles. Learn how to make your own Chinese Stir Fry Noodles – without using a recipe! I rarely use a recipe for stir fry noodles I make on a day to day basis, because after making it hundreds (and hundreds!) of times, the "formula" is embedded deep in me which means I can throw one together. But have you ever tried udon. stir-fried?
If Asian fried noodles are one of your favorite takeout meals, it may be time to learn how to make the dish at home. Stir in the sauce and the noodles and toss until the liquid is absorbed. I find all noodles are good noodles as long as they are long. You can cook Create your own stir fried noodles using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Create your own stir fried noodles
- Prepare 1 pack of Capellini (or any thin noodles, usually 6-8 serving).
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 8 of chicken dogs.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need of Sliced cabbage (1 pack/10oz).
- Prepare of Garlic 6-8 cloves, coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 5 of spice powder.
- It’s of White pepper.
- You need of Ginger powder (fresh minced ginger is even better).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Cold water.
- You need of (Optional) red pepper powder/flakes.
Stir-fries cook quickly so act like a scout and be prepared. I find all noodles are good noodles as long as they are long. Cook them to al dente and cool them — I like to steep rice noodles. These recipes help you create endless Stir-fry vegetables, amazing lo mein sauce mix all tossed together with lo mein egg noodles make the best.
Create your own stir fried noodles step by step
- (Optional step) Marinade ground turkey in a bowl with 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1.5 tsp cooking wine, 2 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp 5 spice powder, 1 tsp white pepper, for 15 minutes.
- Cook the noodles following the steps on the package. Drain and set it aside. You want it to be dry when stir fry..
- Cook ingredients separately and set aside, protein first and veggie and egg last. The following steps are for the ingredients in this recipe. You may have different ingredients and so you may not have the exact same steps..
- Cut chicken dogs in small pieces. Add 1/2 tbsp olive oil to a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add chicken dogs and stir fry until brown. Put the cooked chicken dogs on a place and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in the same pan over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and stir fry until fully cooked, usually 8 minutes. Set the turkey aside..
- Add 1/2 of oil olive and 2 cloves of chopped garlic to the same pan over medium high heat. After the garlic starts to brown, add cabbage and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Add 2 tbsp water and cover for a minute over medium heat..
- Remove the cover and stir fry for another minute or until just starting to soft. Place the cabbage on a plate and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil over medium high heat in the sauce pan. When the oil is hot, pour the beaten eggs and slightly stir. Remove from heat after 10 seconds and place the egg on a plate and set aside..
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Add ginger powder, onion and the rest of garlic cloves and stir fry for 1-1.5 minutes until the garlic starts to brown..
- Add the noodles and stir fry for a minute. If the noodles sticks together, add some water and stir fry until they are loosen..
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, five spice powder, white pepper, red pepper powder/flakes (optional) and stir fry until the color of the noodles is (evenly) brown..
- Add chicken dogs and turkey and stir for another minute or two. Optional: You can add more spice, soy sauce and oyster sauce here if you want the turkey to have more flavor as the noodles, but do not add too much soy sauce or oyster sauce or the noodles will be soggy..
- Add cabbage and eggs over the noodles and mix well..
- Add spice/add salt to taste..
- Enjoy your noodles (there should be plenty leftovers if you are serving 2 to 3 people).
Garlic Shrimp Udon Noodles Stir Fry Japanese Udon NoodlesFlavor Quotient. white vinegar, cloves, hoisin sauce, udon noodles. Traditional stir-fry cooks food very quickly at very high heat, whereas many at-home cooks modify the method by sautéing at slightly lower temps more practical for the kitchen equipment (e.g. fry pans How about spaghetti squash or yam noodles (konnyaku? sp?)? Like stir-fried noodles or rice, this is one of my easy solution for the day I don't want to spend so much time at the kitchen. This stir-fried flat rice noodles with chili But, it's life and I know we tend to have leftover from time to time, you can reheat them in the microwave.