Easy Italian Pasta Salad. World's Easiest Pasta Salad – a summer classic that everyone loves! with pasta, tomatoes, cheese, salami, fresh parsley, olives, and easy A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives, herbs, and a drench of quick homemade Italian dressing. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. This Italian Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to bring to your summer potluck.
The Absolute Best Italian Pasta Salad for Summer Picnics. How To Make Zesty Italian Dressing Pasta Salad: Classic Italian Pasta Salad Recipe. Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion, and pepperoncini. You can cook Easy Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 6 oz of package of pepperoni.
- You need 1 lb of tri color spiral pasta is best or pasta shells.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of sliced black olives.
- You need 8 oz of package of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 6 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 3 of med-large tomatoes diced or 1 package of grape tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small diced red onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian dressing or to taste.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of of Italian seasoning or to taste.
It's the perfect pasta salad recipe to serve as a side for a BBQ or potluck. Classic Italian flavors make this super easy pasta salad with pepperoni, veggies, and Italian dressing a potluck favorite everyone will love. Just like dust bunnies and crumbs dropped and forgotten (or ignored?) in the corners of the kitchen, there's always a few in. Easy Italian Pasta Salad (copycat Suddenly Salad).
Easy Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta for about 7 min, drain and rinse with cold water and chill in fridge..
- While pasta is cooking dice your tomatoes, onion and basil.
- Meanwhile Dice fresh mozzarella into small cubes. And cut pepperoni slices into quarters.
- Combine pasta and ingredients into a large bowl..
- Add seasoning and dressing till that the pasta is coated nicely. Add more if desired..
Quick & easy recipe for the best Italian pasta salad – classic, zesty flavor with homemade Italian dressing! Serve cold with pepperoni, or go no meat! Easy Italian Pasta Salad with vegetables, cheese, pasta, and a simple Italian salad dressing. Perfect for potlucks, or served as a side or appetizer. Easy And Delicious Italian Pasta Salad Recipe That Includes Rotini Pasta, Olives, Tomatoes, & Cheese In Italian Dressing!