Butternut soup with a hint of roasted garlic. This Roasted Garlic Butternut Squash Soup will convert every soup hater into a soup lover for all eternity. It is one of the best soups I have ever created. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
This is a roasted butternut squash, roasted garlic & chilli. When roasting the butternut squash and garlic, use a parchment-lined baking tray for easy cleanup. Celebrate the beginning of fall with a centerpiece—floral arrangements, candles, and more—inspired by the harvest season. You can have Butternut soup with a hint of roasted garlic using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut soup with a hint of roasted garlic
- It’s 3 of butternut discs.
- You need 1 clove of roasted garlic(drizzle with oil,wrap with foil & roast).
- It’s 1/4 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare Half of a cup clover nolac milk.
- It’s Handful of mixed seeds.
- Prepare To taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of double cream plain yogurt (completely optional).
- Prepare Half of a cup water.
Butternut squash, sweet potato, carrot, and garlic roasted in large pieces and then added to onion, celery, apple, and vegetable broth. Immersion blender does the trick for thickening without adding fat. Use curry powder in place of cayenne if you prefer more savory flavors than spicy. The simplicity of this roasted butternut squash soup belies the velvety, creamy depth in every spoonful!
Butternut soup with a hint of roasted garlic instructions
- Peel and chop the butternut. Into the pot with half a cup of water. Cook until soft and the water has evaporated. Transfer the butternut into a bowl..
- In the pot, goes 2 tbs of canola oil and onions. As the onions soften, transfer the butternut back into the pot with the roasted garlic clove. Grind in salt and pepper as you mix them through.
- Remove from the heat. Scoop into the blender (you can use a traditional masher) until desired consistency. Pour in half a cup of milk and stir it through until it resembles a pouring but thick consistency. Top it with a teaspoon of double cream plain yogurt and a sprinkle of mixed seeds..
Such is life in the tropics. It will be at least two more months before I even get a whiff of cooler weather (by cooler, I'm talking. Sweet and Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash — Spice up oven roasted butternut squash with a combination of maple syrup and Sriracha. Butternut squash is roasted whole on top of garlic cloves and fresh thyme until tender and sweet. Everything is then blended with vegetable stock until creamy.