Ladybirds BBQ or Roast Lettuce Cups. Chicken salad sandwiches get remixed in this healthy twist with crisp lettuce leaves, creamy avocado, and a light green goddess dressing. Trim the root end from the romaine.. Lettuce Cups, Grilled Pork Lettuce Cups With Cola-pickled Onions, Chicken Lettuce Cups.
Throw together a fresh, crisp lettuce salad for a side or serve dainty lettuce cups with mince or other fillings at a buffet. This fresh salad is very low in fat, a perfect accompaniment to heavy BBQ food. Serve in lettuce cups, tacos, or over rice with vegetables. You can cook Ladybirds BBQ or Roast Lettuce Cups using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds BBQ or Roast Lettuce Cups
- You need 250 grams of silver side steaks or sandwich steaks of your choice.
- Prepare 100 ml of bbq marinate of your choice.
- It’s 4 small of potatoes.
- You need 1/4 of of a butternut pumpkin.
- You need 2 slice of short cut bacon.
- Prepare 9 medium of to small lettuce leaves ..
- It’s 1/4 of lebanese cucumber or 12 thin slices.
- It’s 1 small of carrot.
- You need 6 of blueberry tomatoes or 4 extra cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 8 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated cheese of your choice , i used colby tasty.
- You need 9 stick of of garlic chives or plain chives.
- You need 1 dozen of or so basil or parsley leaves ..
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt per lettuce leaf.
- It’s 1 pinch of cracked black pepper per each lettuce leaf.
Thai laarb meets Chinese lettuce cups in this easy, quick, and addictive mash-up detox dish. If you make extra of the chicken mixture, you can use it to make our chicken and cabbage dim sum recipe. Learn how to make Vegetarian Lettuce Cups, a healthy and tasty recipe by Anushruti only on Rajshri Food! This delightful dish is bursting with beautiful and.
Ladybirds BBQ or Roast Lettuce Cups instructions
- Place the steaks into a casserole dish and add the Marinade ontop of the meat , turning the meat to ensure coated all over , place lid on the casserole dish and place in the fridge for at least 2-4 hours ..
- Preheat the oven to 160°C ..
- Peel and the potatoes and pumpkin , then cut them into small chunks . Slice the bacon into strips ..
- Take the prepared marinated meat in the casserole dish out of the fridge and place into the Preheated oven , covered , and cook for about 15-18 minutes , then turn the meat and leave uncovered and proceed to cook for a further 8-10 minutes or until cooked through and sauce have reduced . Then remove from the oven and leave in casserole dish till needed ..
- Place oil in a large fryingpan/skillet and heat on high , next place the prepared potatoes and pumpkin chunks into the heated oil in the pan and turn the heat down to medium low and toss to coat oil in the oil , cover the pan and proceed to cook 8-10 minutes or until golden on the bottom , now add the bacon pieces and turn the potatoes and pumpkin chunks , cover and proceed to cook for a further 8-10 minutes or until cooked through and golden all over , once cooked remove from heat and remove from the oil ..
- Whilst things are cooking , peel and slice the cucumber and slice the larger slices in half again , and cut all the cherry tomatoes in half and peel and grate the carrot , then grate the cheese and set all aside till needed ..
- Break up the lettuce leaves so that you have individual leaves and finding the medium to smaller ones , wash and dry the leaves lightly and set aside till needed ..
- Take your prepared cooked steaks and slice them into thin strips ..
- Once everything is prepared and cooked time to build you bbq lettuce cups , using the prepared lettuce leaves , place on serving plate and to each leaf add a few of the fryroasted potato and pumpkin bits to the bottom of the lettuce cups followed by a few of the cooked bacon strips and topped with a few slices of the cooked marinated steak strips ..
- Now add a few pieces of the cucumber slices , topped with some of the grated carrot and add 4 or 5 tomato halves and topped with some of the grated cheese , season with salt and cracked black pepper ..
- Garnish with some chopped chives and couple basil or parsley leaves , serve and enjoy . 🙂 ..
- Note : the marinated steak , potatoes , pumpkin and bacon. can be done in the oven , on the stove top or BBQ / grill . Enjoy :-).
I would just let the fat render off a bit more with pork belly. Chinese BBQ pork ribs cooked in an Instant Pot or on your stove top, then served in lettuce wraps. This healthy BBQ pork recipe is perfect for meal prep! These delicious Instant Pot Sticky Chinese BBQ Pork Lettuce Wraps are great for meal prep, too! Mongolian Seitan Lettuce Cups. with Sticky Rice and Pine Nuts.