Mu Shu Chicken and Vegetables ..
You can have Mu Shu Chicken and Vegetables . using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mu Shu Chicken and Vegetables .
- It’s 3 of Boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into thin strips.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated fresh ginger root.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh grated garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dry white wine.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded carrots.
- Prepare 2 cup of Each of shredded Napa cabbage, green cabbage and purple cabbage.
- It’s 1 can of Water chestnuts chopped.
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper Thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 small of onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of Beaten eggs.
Mu Shu Chicken and Vegetables . step by step
- OK here we go I know this seems like a lot of ingredients but this really quick cooking and extremely delicious..
- So the first thing you want to do is combine your all of your sauces into a large zip bag along with the ginger and garlic. Add your chicken and let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. In the meantime you will want to slice / shred all of your vegetables..
- Next, once your chicken is marinated you will want to get a large sloped skillet or wok if you have one. Next, add your oil and put your burner on high. Once sure oil has become extremely hot you will take a slotted spoon and add the chicken to the wok. Let the hot oil Sear the chicken well. When the chicken is completely cooked remove and set-aside..
- Combine all of your vegetables into the wok a little at a time add more as your vegetables begin to cook down and wilt. Once all the vegetables have basically reduced in size by half, move to the side and add your beaten eggs until they are completely cooked through. Combine chicken with vegetables and eggs and mix well and you are ready to eat. You may certainly add a little bit more of the hoisin sauce if you need to..