Asian Chopped Chicken Salad. Asian Chopped Chicken Salad is prepared with grilled chicken, colorful veggies, and almonds, all tossed in a sesame ginger dressing. When I made this Asian Chicken Salad, my girls helped out with the chopping. They get me all nervous when it comes to chopping so we only use a butter knife.
This is the Asian Ramen Chicken Chopped Salad you've eaten countless times at potlucks! I added chicken to the salad to make it into a main dish, but this is also a great side salad. You'll go crazy for the crunchy cabbage and ramen noodles, and don't even get me started on the tangy dressing! You can cook Asian Chopped Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
- Prepare of Salad:.
- Prepare 1 package (16 oz) of Healthy 8 Chopped Veggie Mix (red & green cabbage, carrots, broccoli, jicama, bell peppers, radishes, celery).
- Prepare 6 oz of chicken breast, cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 c of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 T of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 c of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1-2 of limes.
- It’s of Asian dressing:.
- Prepare 3 T of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare dash of black pepper.
This Asian Chicken Chopped Salad recipe is packed with fresh ingredients and zesty chicken, and tossed with a creamy sesame ginger vinaigrette. (Well, all of the salad stuff. This simple chopped Thai chicken salad has incredible flavors – peanut, lime, soy, chili, cilantro. Thai Chicken Salad Assembly: Toss the salad ingredients in a big bowl with a drizzle of peanut dressing so everything gets I love love peanut sauce & asian inspired dishes. Full of crunchy good-for-you veggies and a dressing that is just the right amount of sweet and tangy, it totally hits the spot if you're having cravings for Asian food!
Asian Chopped Chicken Salad step by step
- In small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients..
- In large bowl, combine salad ingredients except limes..
- Cut limes and squeeze juice over salad mixture and toss..
- Pour dressing over salad, toss evenly and serve.
This salad is perfect as a stand. How To Make Asian Chicken Chopped Salad. The chicken is is combined with chestnuts and cashews seasoned with hoisin, vinegar, Sriracha, soy sauce, and ginger. Rather than serving these Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps as an appetizer, everything is served over a great big chopped salad! Asian Chopped Salad is a bowl of crunchy, delicious goodness.