Gluten Free Tacos with Red Cabbage Shell. Vegan Baja Tofu Tacos featuring meaty pieces of tofu, grilled to perfection and topped off with a zesty red cabbage slaw and creamy chipotle sauce! Layer each tortilla with on piece tofu, red cabbage slaw and chipotle sauce. Top with optional pico de gallo and a squeeze of lime.
Most tacos are traditionally gluten-free, thanks to the ubiquity of corn tortillas in most of Mexico. Except for northern Mexico, where flour tortillas are Deep-fried goods are almost always problematic for this reason. Similarly, sometimes hard shell tortillas that are traditionally made of corn will have a little bit. You can cook Gluten Free Tacos with Red Cabbage Shell using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Tacos with Red Cabbage Shell
- You need 2 lb of turkey breast, whole.
- Prepare 1 lb of liver, whole.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chili powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of ground cumin.
- You need 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of hot smoked paprika.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of ground coriander.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves, peeled and minced.
- It’s 2 of limes, zested and juiced.
- You need 1/4 head of red cabbage.
- It’s 1 can of black beans – OPTIONAL.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped – OPTIONAL.
- It’s 2 tbsp of feta cheese, crumbled – OPTIONAL.
A simple recipe for red cabbage and carrot coleslaw that's tossed in a spicy and creamy dressing — perfect for serving alongside tacos. I firmly believe every Taco Tuesday needs a solid taco slaw — one that's crisp and refreshing, just a bit creamy, and works with any filling you have on gluten-free. Set aside to allow the vinegar to work its magic. Gluten Free Tilapia Tacos with Cherry Chipotle SalsaSimply Gluten Free.
Gluten Free Tacos with Red Cabbage Shell instructions
- Add turkey and liver to crockpot. Top with tomatoes, tomato paste, spices, onion, garlic, lime zest and lime juice. Add black beans if you wish. Stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours, or High for 3-4 hours..
- Take two forks and shred the meat into the rest of the mixture until it's a fine texture..
- Separate the cabbage leaves, fill with the meat, and top with some cilantro and feta cheese if you wish. Enjoy!.
TIPS: White corn tortillas are gluten free and give your tacos an authentic Mexican flavour. Place the fish in the taco shell, and top it with the crunchy, cool Cilantro Lime Cabbage Slaw. Keep these grilled fish tacos lean and light – or, for extra And if you like these fish tacos, try these flavorful Chipotle Fish Taco's with Fresh Peach Salsa or these Caribbean Shrimp Tacos with Mango Slaw. These pork tacos are made with an Asian spin, using ingredients like soy sauce and orange zest. Core and thinly slice the cabbage.