Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili
- You need 1 of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of 16 oz can black beans.
- You need 1 of 16 oz can kidney beans.
- You need 1 of 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 10 oz of Package frozen corn.
- You need 2 of 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes with chilies.
- You need 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili powder.
- It’s 24 oz of Boneless skinless chicken breasts (3-4 breasts).
- You need 1 of Chili peppers, chopped (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh chopped cilantro.
Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili instructions
- Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker. Place chicken on top and cover. Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. Top with fresh cilantro. Also try it with low fat cheese and sour cream..