Slow Cooker Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff.
You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prepare 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts – cut to 3/4in cubes.
- Prepare 8 oz of baby portobello mushrooms – sliced.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 8 oz of block of cream cheese – cut into 8 cubes.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Slow Cooker Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff step by step
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker wisk together cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, onion powder, garlic powder and thyme until combined..
- Add chicken and mushrooms to soup mixture. Stir gently to coat. Scatter cubes of cream cheese across the top. Cover and cook on low for 6 hrs or high for 4 hours..
- When done stir gently to fully incorporate cream cheese. Taste and add salt and pepper if desired (I only add pepper). Serve over egg noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!.
- Note: If sauce is thinner than you'd like, make a slurry with 1 tbs cornstarch and 2 tbs cold water. Stir into stroganoff while still on high. Sauce will thicken up in just a couple minutes..