Vegetarian Pizza Puffs.
You can have Vegetarian Pizza Puffs using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pizza Puffs
- Prepare of For coats.
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Chilled water as required.
- You need of For filling.
- It’s 2 of Onions chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Yellow bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green pepper chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cabbage chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Capsico sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pizza/pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Piri.piri.masla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Grated cheese.
Vegetarian Pizza Puffs step by step
- In a large bowl take flour add salt and butter and mix well. With chilled water make a Doug out of it. Cover and refrigerate for 30 mins or untill used. Roll the dough Make squares out of it..
- For filling. In a bowl mix all veggies. Add salt, piri piri masala, chilli flakes, oregano, tomato sauce, capsico sauce, pizza sauce, pepper powder, sugar and mix well. Add some coriander..
- Fill this mixture in squares. Add some grated cheese. apply some water on the boundary and seal by folding it. With fork seal the edges..
- Bake them in preheated oven at 230°c for 15-20 mins. Or until done..
- Serve with tomato ketchup..