Café Lunch at Home: Steak Rice Bowl.
You can cook Café Lunch at Home: Steak Rice Bowl using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Café Lunch at Home: Steak Rice Bowl
- You need 1 piece of Beef (steak), about 150 g.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (thin sliced).
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 10 grams of to 15 grams Butter.
- It’s 2 of rice bowls ○Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 1 bunch of ○Mizuna (cut up roughly).
- Prepare 1 bunch of ○Shiso leaves (cut up roughly).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○Yukari (dried red shiso leaf powder).
- You need 1 tbsp of ○White sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Tomato (cut into cubes).
- It’s 1 of Kimchi.
- It’s 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
Café Lunch at Home: Steak Rice Bowl instructions
- Mix the ingredients marked ○ with rice and serve in bigger rice bowls (adjust the amount of yukari to taste, as it can become too salty if you add too much)..
- Cut the steak into 2.5 cm cubes. (Because you cube the steak, it is ok to use a cheaper cut of meat.).
- Put vegetable oil and thinly sliced garlic in a heated pan, and cook the meat from step 2 as soon as possible. Season with salt and coarsely ground pepper..
- Cook the steak how you like it. Add butter and turn the heat off as soon as the butter melts..
- Transfer the steak and meat juice into the two bowls with the step 1 rice. Pour soy sauce and lemon juice on the meat. Place diced tomato at the side of the meat and kimchi on top. Garnish with nori seaweed..
- You can add other cooked vegetables or potatoes. (This picture shows a serving of baked potato.).