Quick Meal – Cabbage Gumbo.
You can cook Quick Meal – Cabbage Gumbo using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Meal – Cabbage Gumbo
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of white rice.
- You need 1/2 packages of butter.
- It’s 1 large of onion diced.
- You need 1 large of red pepper diced.
- It’s 5 cup of sliced cabbage.
- It’s 3 each of sliced Rogerwood Sausage.
- Prepare 50 medium of ready to cook shrimp.
- Prepare 1 dash of onion powder or chips.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of chili pepper seasoning or old bay (optional).
Quick Meal – Cabbage Gumbo step by step
- cook white rice.
- warm skillet and add butter..
- add chopped peppers, onion and Rogerwood Sausage..
- cook until sausage is slightly seared..
- add raw, peeled and clean shrimp..
- add a 1/3 cup of water and seasonings..
- cover and cook until shrimp are pink..
- remove meat mixture and put in a bowl but leave the "gravy" in the skillet..
- put the cabbage in the skillet. cover and cook until cabbage is tender but still crunchy..
- drain the cabbage in a strainer and place back into the frying pan..
- add the meat mixture and cook for 3 mins..
- serve over white rice.