Fried squirrel using "Power cooker express". Sprinkle Lawry 's season, salt, and pepper all on cut up peices of squirrel and place in pressure cooker. Turn pressure release valve to closed. Fried squirrel using "Power cooker express" Recipe by Larry Page.
These files are related to Power cooker express manual. Just preview or download the desired file. Have you had any trouble with it? You can cook Fried squirrel using "Power cooker express" using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried squirrel using "Power cooker express"
- It’s 2-3 of squirrels (cut up).
- It’s of Lawry's season salt.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Buttermilk.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
Empty and clean after each use. Before using the Power Cooker Express for the first time Find solutions to your power cooker manual question. Get free help, tips & support from top experts on power cooker manual related issues. Owners Manual Franklin Chef Slow Cooker I need an owners Manual Franklin Chef Slow Cooker please I broke the power control button on my cooker.
Fried squirrel using "Power cooker express" step by step
- Sprinkle Lawry's season, salt, and pepper all on cut up peices of squirrel and place in pressure cooker. Add one cup of water. Place lid on cooker. Turn pressure release valve to closed..
- Turn timer to 45 minutes for old squirrels, 40 minutes for young squirrels..
- After the timer has quit, switch the pressure release valve to open. When steam is completely released, remove the lid..
- Remove the peices of squirrel and dip them into buttermilk, roll them in flour (that's been seasoned with more Lawry's seasoned salt). Place in hot skillet with cooking oil and pan fry to crisp up to a golden brown.".
They were so tender, and the IP seems to really force the marinade into This method seems healthier than frying. I have a Power Cooker Express and the setting for chicken is. Features include a stainless steel housing with removable power cord and instruction booklet. from EBTH.com. We bought this to try to replace our old pressure cooker and couldn't fit larger chickens/ducks inside it in one piece. We're back to a 'conventional' pressure cooker, so this.