Bacon-Cheddar Chicken & Broccoli Casserole.
You can have Bacon-Cheddar Chicken & Broccoli Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon-Cheddar Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked chicken, cubed.
- It’s 1/2 lb of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Bisquick.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 cup of brocoli.
Bacon-Cheddar Chicken & Broccoli Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400?. Spray a 2 qt casserole dish, or 9×9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- In this order, layer the chicken, broccoli, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese and 2/3 of the bacon-bits in prepared baking dish. Reserve the remaining cheese and bacon for topping..
- Blend the eggs, milk, Bisquik, and 1/8 tsp. fresh ground pepper until well combined..
- Pour evenly over chicken mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon evenly on top. Let cool 5 minutes before serving..