John Wayne casserole.
You can have John Wayne casserole using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of John Wayne casserole
- Prepare 2 cup of bisquick (or any biscuit mix).
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 packages of shredded jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 of green onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of white onion diced.
- You need 2 of bellpeppers sliced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of jalapenos.
- It’s 2 of (optional) sliced (or diced) tomatoes.
John Wayne casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl mix sour cream, mayo, half the shredded cheese, and green onions put in fridge.
- Mix two cups of bisqiuck according to directions on box..
- Brown ground beef and put in envelope of taco seasoning set aside.
- Sautee bell peppers and onions.
- Grease baking dish lightly and pour in the bisquick mix coating the bottom of the pan..
- Put in oven for about 7 mins or until a little firm..
- Take out of oven then pour the meat ontop..
- Then the sauteed onions and peppers..
- Take the sour cream and cheese mixture then spread on top evenly..
- Put jalapeno slices on top..
- Then tomatoes..
- Then sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheese on top. And put into oven..
- Bake 20-25 mins. Or until golden ..