Scrambled Egg Burrito. Top flour tortillas with scrambled eggs, cheese, chopped tomato, and your favorite chunky salsa for Southwestern-style breakfast burritos. Make this breakfast burrito even healthier by using egg. How to make a scrambled eggs breakfast burrito!
Roll up tortillas into burritos, folding in ends as you go. Top flour tortillas with scrambled eggs, cheese, chopped tomato, and your favorite chunky salsa for Southwestern-style breakfast burritos. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so why not start off the morning with a nice cooking game in which you will prepare scrambled egg burritos. You can cook Scrambled Egg Burrito using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Egg Burrito
- It’s 2 cups of kidney beans, boiled.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 of onion (medium-sized), finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato (medium-sized), finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of kasundi or mustard sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of cornflour.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tsp of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of warm water.
This protein-packed Southwestern egg burrito recipe is always a hit, whether you're serving it for UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Scrambled Egg Burritos with Black Bean Salsa. When eggs are cooked, remove from oven. Place the scrambled eggs in the center of the flour tortilla, and top with cheese and salsa.
Scrambled Egg Burrito instructions
- In a large bowl, add all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, milk, oil and warm water. Knead for 10 minutes..
- Make a soft dough and cover it with damp cloth. Allow it to rest for at least 15 minutes..
- Divide the dough ball into 4 equal portions. Roll them out into small circles. When the pan is hot, place 1 tortilla into the pan. Keep the flame low..
- Cook both sides for 2-3 minutes. The tortilla should be nice and soft. It should have only a few brown spots on the surface. Transfer them to a plate and cover with a clean kitchen towel..
- In a small bowl, add chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies, lemon juice and salt. Mix well and keep it aside..
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the boiled kidney beans and tomato ketchup. Mix it well..
- To make the yoghurt sauce, add kasundi, red chilli powder and salt to the yoghurt. Give it a nice mix..
- In a bowl add cornflour and milk. Give it a whisk. Then add the eggs. Beat until blended. Add salt and pepper. Mix everything nicely..
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan over medium flame. Pour the egg mixture..
- Stir with a spatula to scramble. Once done, turn the flame off..
- To make the burrito, add a layer of scrambled eggs, kidney beans, chopped veggies and yoghurt sauce. Roll it up and serve..
You have a lot of options for choosing eggs for your breakfast burrito. Why do I like using mung beans over standard wraps for a breakfast burrito? Scrambled Egg Burritos – click to play online. Not every time when we wake up we are in the mood to prepare our breakfast but in this cooking game you are well energetic. Tasty sausage breakfast burritos filled with sausage and zesty tomatoes, scrambled eggs and Cheddar cheese for an all-day breakfast recipe.