Rajma and paneer wrap. Paneer (i.e cottage cheese) Rajma (i.e kidney beans) Wrap/Roll another Delicious recipe with the goodness of yummy cheese and paneer. Chatpata Rajma Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls) recipe with step by step photos. Rajma Wrap recipe for diabetics, weight loss and heart patients.
Paneer & rajma are two well-known ingredients in North India. By itself these ingredients are extremely yummy, so can you imagine when we mix these two delights into one, the taste will be exuberant. Paneer kathi roll recipe with step by step photos – this is one of the best kathi rolls I have made and beats even the street side ones. You can have Rajma and paneer wrap using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajma and paneer wrap
- Prepare of for stuffing :.
- It’s 100 gm of 8 hour soaked and boil rajma.
- It’s 100 gm of paneer.
- It’s 1 of medium size chopped union.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cabage.
- You need 3 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s As required of cheese spread.
- You need of for tortillas:.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s As needed of water.
Along with paneer tikka there is also green chutney and mix veggie salad. The outer roll or wrap is made with whole wheat dough. Wrap-Rajma Tikki Wrap – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. recipe. WRAPS – Paneer N Cheese Roll (Wraps and Rolls).
Rajma and paneer wrap instructions
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion, capsicum, cabbage, tomato, salt to taste and cook for 5 minutes, add oregano, rajma and smashed lightly then add red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and paneer cube, mix well..
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, transfer in bowl and keep a side.
- For tortillas, whisk the all purpose flour and wheat flour, salt, backing powder and oil mix together.Add the water and mix until the dough comes together.Divide the dough in equal pieces and roll each piece into a ball. roll each piece in circle. In a greased cast-iron, cook tortillas over medium heat until lightly browned, 1 minute on each side. Keep warm..
- Spread a cheese on tortillas. Add rajma-paneer stuffing in center of tortillas and roll it. Then serve it..
Rajma masala is a simple yet flavourful curry that features kidney beans cooked in a thick Rajma gogji is a winter special and is made with rajma and turnips. Follow the simple instructions in Instead of tortilla sheets, the chef makes chapatis and stuffs them with a mixture of kidney beans and paneer. How to make Paneer Wraps-Spicy paneer filling wrapped in roomali rotis. Add green capsicum, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, dry mango powder, salt and paneer strips and sauté on medium heat for two minutes. This Indian flatbread recipe made with kidney beans and paneer is not only delicious but packed with protein.