P-lo's Hamburger Casserole.
You can cook P-lo's Hamburger Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of P-lo's Hamburger Casserole
- Prepare 2 cups of bisquick.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of red and green pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 2 cups of sour cream.
- You need 3/4 of mayo.
- You need 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of my pico de gallo on my page.
- Prepare 6 of diced green onions.
- Prepare 1 package (16 oz) of Colby jack cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 of a diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion half diced for meat mixture and half chopped in long slivers for sour cream mixture.
P-lo's Hamburger Casserole step by step
- Add half of diced jalapeño, half diced onion, cilantro, 2 tablespoons of minced garlic and 2 pounds of hamburger to frying pan over medium high heat.
- While meat cooks Combine 2 cups of bisquick and 3/4 of milk with little salt pepper and garlic powder in a mixing bowl once mixed spread mixture evenly on bottom of pan to coat.
- Once meat is browned drain meat and place meat mixture on top of the bisquick mix.. I add lil more seasons (garlic salt pepper).
- In a mixing bowl add sour cream mayonnaise diced tomatoes other half of onion (left in long slivers)green and red pepper sliced long .. green onion diced cilantro and pico de gallo in mix together (leave onions, peppers diced bigger gives a robust better flavor here)also add other half chopped jalapeño your call if want bigger or not (spicy)also I add lil more seasonings here to(garlic pepper and salt) mix well.
- Add mixture on top of meat .. Add lil more seasonings here to (salt pepper and garlic).
- Then add cheese.
- Top with parsley and bake 375°F for 25-35 minutes uncovered.
- Once cheese is nice and melted with brown outer edges it's done!.
- My youngest adds taco toppings like lettuce cheeses salsa etc.. His a taco junkie and thinks it's taco casserole his 6!😉.