You can have Kimchi Samosa using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Samosa
- You need For of kimchi-.
- Prepare 1 bowl of chopped cabbage.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need For of samosa-.
- Prepare 1 bowl of maida.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare as required of oil for frying.
Kimchi Samosa instructions
- Add salt to cabbage and let it sweat for 1 day then add chopped garlic powder and put it in a sealed container to ferment.
- After 3-4 days it will be ready to use.
- Now let’s prepare samosas-Add oil to maida and bind it Then use the squeezed out brine from kimchi to knead a firm dough (no other spices are used so that flavour of kimchi can be fully enjoyed).
- Cover the dough and give it a rest for 20-30 mins.
- Then roll out the dough into circles, then cut into 2 then make cone from each and fill with kimchi and seal.
- Heat up the oil, fry the samosas on medium flame and enjoy the authentic Indo Korean samosas.
- Thank you and have a nice day!.