Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip. If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! Ever since I discovered crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip it's been my go-to appetizer for parties, potlucks, and pretty much anytime I can find an excuse to make it.
A few of our favorite things to eat with this dip are All of the flavors of buffalo chicken wings are packed into this easy, super creamy, ultra cheesy Crockpot buffalo chicken dip that's always a buffet or. Five simple ingredients in your slow cooker make this creamy, cheesy, zesty hot dip that tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. You can have Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It’s 1 pound of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 2 (8 ounce) of packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot sauce – my favorite is Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Wing.
- You need 2-3 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. This easy cheesy crockpot buffalo chicken dip is the best appetizer. Mix everything together, top with cheese, and set the crockpot to low! Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is so simple to prepare.
Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Bring a pot of water to boil and boil the chicken breasts until cooked through..
- Turn your crock pot on high and begin melting the cream cheese. It's faster if you cut the cheese up first. I forgot lol.
- Once the chicken has cooked through, shred it. For bigger chunks like in the photo, hand pull the chicken. For fine shreds, use two forks..
- Add the ranch, buffalo sauce, and shredded cheese to the crock pot and stir until combined. Then add the shredded chicken and water. For thicker dip, skip the water..
- Cook on high for 2 hours, and give it a good stir at the end. Enjoy!.
Simply add chicken, cream cheese, cheddar and buffalo sauce to the slow cooker and let it work its magic! Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is easy because of the crock pot! Of course I'm cooking this recipe in the crock pot – why wouldn't it? You'll need a good slow cooker to make crockpot cheesy buffalo chicken dip. This crockpot cheesy buffalo chicken dip makes it ok for me to skip a chick flick and go to a Superbowl party.