Spicy Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms *.
You can have Spicy Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms * using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms *
- You need 24 large of fresh button mushrooms (1 and a half to 2 inches in diameter).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of Spicy bulk Italian sausage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped red sweet pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of fresh spinach, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fine bread crumbs.
Spicy Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms * step by step
- Preheat oven to 425F, rinse and drain mushrooms, remove stems; set aside. Step.
- In a large skillet, cook chopped stems, sausage, onion, sweet pepper, and garlic over medium heat until sausage is brown, stir in spinach until wilted, stir in parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, remove from heat, spoon sausage mixture into mushroom caps, place on a greased baking sheet. Step.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until stuffing is brown and mushrooms are tender, remove, cool, and enjoy!.