Thai-Style Yakisoba Noodles with Fish Sauce.
You can have Thai-Style Yakisoba Noodles with Fish Sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai-Style Yakisoba Noodles with Fish Sauce
- Prepare 1 of pack Yakisoba noodles (soft "uncooked" type).
- You need 2 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Small shrimp (sakura shrimp or white shrimp).
- Prepare 1/2 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 50 ml of plus Water.
- It’s of Use whatever vegetables you like!.
- You need 1 small of Green pepper.
- You need 1/3 of of a small carrot Carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of of a small onion Onion.
- It’s 2 of to 3 leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of (to taste), optional Roasted rice powder.
Thai-Style Yakisoba Noodles with Fish Sauce step by step
- Cut up the pork, onion, cabbage and bell pepper into bite sized pieces. Cut the carrot into rectangular slices. Finely julienne the shiso leaves. Slice the garlic and red chili pepper..
- Heat plenty of oil in a frying pan and start stir frying the pork over medium heat..
- When the meat has started to color, add the onion, carrot, bell pepper, cabbage and garlic in that order, and stir fry..
- Next, add the noodles and shrimp and mix quickly. Add the water, put a lid on the frying pan and steam-cook over high heat for 30 seconds..
- Take the lid off, add the shiso and chili pepper, and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, then swirl in the fish sauce at the end. Mix well. Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy..
- Sprinkle with some roasted rice powder to taste, if available..