Starangi sabzi with chapati. How to Make Mix Veg Subji Stuffed Tindora/Kundru recipe is also known as Bharli Tondli in Maharashtra. This tendli ki sabji is good side dish recipe for roti/chapati or poori.
Beans paruppu usili is a classic South Indian dry sabzi recipe. I have adapted the same family recipe of making usili and paired it with paneer to make. Chapati (also spelled chapathi) is an Indian flat bread that is a staple in North India and Pakistan, although today it has also made its way to South India. You can have Starangi sabzi with chapati using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Starangi sabzi with chapati
- You need of Vegetables..
- Prepare 1 of potato cut in cubes.
- You need 1 of bringal cut in cubes.
- It’s 1 of turnip cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 of karayla cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 of lauki cut in cubes.
- It’s Half of Cabbage cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 of carrot cut in cubes.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli cut in cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes sliced.
- It’s of Spices…..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole cumin.
- It’s Half of tsp haldi.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
Like most Indian food, it's meant to be served alongside a variety of different dishes. Gatte ki Subzi has earned its place amongst Rajasthani fare. Dumplings made of chickpea flour (besan/gram flour) are cooked in a flavorful and tangy yogurt gravy. Enjoy this Gatte ki Sabji recipe with rice or with chapati – either way, it makes for a hearty, homey meal.
Starangi sabzi with chapati step by step
- Prepare all ingredients & cut all vegetables finely..
- Medium flame on kar kay pan ma 2 tbsp oil dal kar 1 sliced onion ko light pink kar lay..
- Light pink onion ma 1 tbsp chopped garlic or 1 tbsp chopped ginger daal kar 1 min fry kar lay..
- 1 min fry hu jaya tu 1 tbsp whole cumin, 2 tomatoes sliced, 2 fresh green chilli, half tsp haldi, 1 tbsp red chilli powder or salt daal daay..
- Tamaam cheezo ko achi tarah se mix kar kay, pan ko cover kar kay 5 min kay liye daam par rakh daay..
- 5 minutes kay baad flame off kar daay mazaydar starangi sabzi tayar hia. Fresh Coriander or green chilli se garnish kary..
- Dish out kar kay garam garam chapati kay sath serve kary..
Collection of side dish for chapati and other Indian flat breads. All links in one post – Paneer side dish, vegetable, dals and legume Brinjal masala for biryani, chapathi and other mild pulaos. A spicy side dish with brinjal, other masala powders, makes it really. Planning sidedishes for Roti, Chapati, Poori, Paratha can be really tough. Here i have shared almost all the sidedishes from my website.