Paav bhaaji. Pav bhaji recipe with video & step by step photos – A delicious blend of mix veggies cooked in butter & spices, served with soft butter tasted buns. Pav is an Indian bread and bhaji is mashed vegetables. Pav Bhaji is popular Indian street food where dinner rolls/buns are served with spicy mashed veggies topped with dollop of butter.
easy mumbai style pav bhaji & pav in cooker. Pav Bhaji is a spicy mashed vegetable dish, served piping hot with a dollop of butter, diced red onions, cilantro and a squeeze of lime. Accompanied by warm buttery pan-toasted rolls. You can cook Paav bhaaji using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paav bhaaji
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh peas.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1 of medium size capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of cullyflower chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of beans chopped.
- It’s 3 of medium size boiled potato.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of " ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of pkt unsalted butter.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need of Spices: 1/2 tb spn turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spn coriander powder.
- You need 4 tb of spn paav bhaji masala powder.
- You need of Salt as per the taste.
- You need 2 of pkt paav (4 servings).
Pav Bhaji – a spicy curry of mixed vegetables (bhaji) cooked in a special blend of spices and served with soft buttered pav (bread bun shallow fried in butter), is any Indian food lover's dream. Pav Bhaji. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pav Bhaji is a favorite fast food dish in India. Pav is buns and bhaji is the mixed spicy vegetables.
Paav bhaaji instructions
- In a cooker add all the chopped veggies, peas and 1&1/2 cup of water. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, 2 tb spn (as per the taste). Boil the vegetables.(med flame).
- In a pan took some cooking oil. In hot oil add chopped onion. When it becomes golden in color add 2 tb spn butter and fry for 2 mins. (Med flame).
- In fried onion add chopped tomato and cook it for 2 mins. Add 1 tb spn salt (as per the taste). Mix it well. (Med flame).
- Add paav bhaji masala and mix it well and cook it for 3 mins.(med flame).
- Now add boiled vegetables and cook it for 5 mins. (Med flame).
- Now add boiled potato (mashed) and cook it for 5 mins and mix it well. (Med flame).
- All the vegetable in the pan should be mashed properly. Cook it for 5 mins. Switch off the gas..
- Add chopped coriander leaves. Before serve the bhaaji in bowl add some butter..
- Bake the paav on the tava (flat pan) and apply butter..
- Paav bhaji is ready to eat now. 😊.
This is a very popular dish with roadside vendors. Pav bhaji recipe – A great kids pleaser and even everyone in the family would love this. When I saw in my sis in law's blog,from that time I wanted to try,even my friend Sangeeta asked me to try and gave. Pav Bhaji is a a very popular Indian fast food dish common in Mumbai. Pav means bread and bhaji means mashed vegetable dish.