Baked ziti. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. Baked Ziti is so much more than just a Bolognese pasta bake…. It's a big, juicy baked pasta that's loaded with flavour from a healthy dose of seasonings and topped with a generous amount of cheese.
This easy baked ziti recipe is made with homemade marinara sauce, creamy ricotta, basil, and lots of mozzarella cheese! I turn to this easy baked ziti recipe anytime I'm serving a crowd. Baked Ziti is a classic baked pasta dish. You can have Baked ziti using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked ziti
- Prepare of Seasonings,ziti noodles,tomato sauce 2 jars and salsa.
- You need of Grated parmesan,A1 steak seasoning, mozzarella cheese,sazon.
- Prepare of baking pan and aluminum foil and Olive oil and salt.
- You need of Hamburger meat and sweet Italian sausage.
It's basically some kind of tomato or meat sauce baked in a dish with some kind of cheese and, of course, ziti noodles—unless you're me. Baked Ziti Is Lasagna's Chill, Laid-Back Cousin. Lasagna and baked ziti share a lot of the same ingredients, but I find that baked ziti is a lot easier to throw together and serve. This Baked Ziti is a classic Italian-American comfort food!
Baked ziti instructions
- Place hamburger meat and sausage in a frying pan… then cook until well..which means no longer pink.
- After meat is brown & done strain your meat…try to get rid of as much oil as possible then set aside.
- Now place meat back in the frying pan..set aside….
- Next fill a lot with water add oil and salt bring to a boil..add enough water to cover noodles.
- Once water starts boiling add ziti noodles..boil for about minutes or until tender and done.
- Once noodles are done,drain and set aside.
- Now back to the meat. add any seasonings u want except for salts..I recommend lots of herbs…garlic,onion, oreango and etc.
- Now add sauces I recommended for u above and mix…start cooking again so everything will sink in.. next add rocatta cheese to the meat mixture then stir incorporating everything..
- Now take out your baking pan grease with alil Olive oil then add noodles then the meat…next add mozzarella cheese.
- Now mix making sure everything blends in well…smooth out ziti adding more cheese to the top,now sprinkle your grated parmesan on top.
- Put ziti in oven covered…let ziti bake until all cheese is melted…Take the ziti out when you feel your ready.
- All done.
It's easy to make, perfect for a weeknight meal or a special occasion. Tender pieces of ziti noodles, delicious meat sauce. Ultimate Italian Baked Ziti creamy casserole with a homemade meat sauce, super EASY to Baked Ziti is the ultimate in Italian Casserole dishes and I'd feel like I was holding back if I didn't tell you that. A saucy, cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe! With a robustly flavored homemade tomato sauce (made with Italian sausage), ricotta and melty, bubbly mozzarella cheese, this is comfort food at its finest.