McDonalds style aloo naan. Hello Friends, Today i come with fusion recipe. It is McDonald's style Chatpata Aloo Naan recipe. Name itself says that it is very chatpata in taste and. mcdonalds chatpata naan
Savour the crispy Aloo patty , with the tanginess of rasam sauce, melted butter and crispy onions sandwiched between a soft and tender Naan. I worked at McDonald's many years ago. This is the way that they made the onions for the burgers. You can have McDonalds style aloo naan using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of McDonalds style aloo naan
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen green peas.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of amchoor( dry mango) powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cabbage shredded.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sliced onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s as needed of Milk to knead flour.
Order ahead, pay through your phone and pick-up at the Front Counter, in our Drive-Thru or with Curbside Service.* Thank you for subscribing to McDonald's. Once it arrives, please take a moment to fill out our short survey so we can get to know. Download Now. saveSave MC Donalds Aloo Tikki Market Analysis For Later. Weaknesses- Aloo Tikki is not preferred in some parts of India.
McDonalds style aloo naan instructions
- First to knead dough by adding both flour,baking powder,baking soda,salt a little,sugar,and butter,add milk gradually to knead soft dough..
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a kadhai,add green peas and little salt.saute till peas turns soft..
- Now add red chilli powder, amchoor powder and boiled mashed potatoes.mix well and let it cool..
- Make balls and give shapes of tikki..
- Make slurry of corn starch by adding little water.take tikki and dip in slurry and coat with bread crumbs..
- Fry in hot oil till crisp and golden..
- Make naan from dough and cook half on tawa..
- Mix mayonnaise and ketchup..
- Spread 1tbsp mayo mix on naan,add tikki and spread cabbage and onion..Fold in half.
- Grill till golden and naan cooked completely.serve hot..
McD Cafs still have premium feel reducing demand from targeted sections. How many of these burgers have you tried? How many do you want to try? Check out these McDonald's menu items you can find only in Japan! Served with chickpea and garnished with sauce.