Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles.
You can have Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles
- You need of main.
- Prepare 8 oz of dried rice or egg noodles.
- It’s 3/4 lb of Napa (Chinese) cabbage.
- It’s 3 of each green onion, small sliced.
- You need of meat.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame or vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin or white cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce (low sodium).
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes (more or less to taste).
Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles instructions
- Mince the garlic for the meat..
- Mix all meat ingredients (garlic powder, black pepper, oil, soy sauce). Set aside for at least 30 minutes..
- Put noodles into water (room temp) to soak for at least 30 minutes..
- When ready to cook, mix all sauce ingredients (every thing but meat mixture, noodles and cabbage), set aside.
- Add some oil to a large pan, stir-fry, skillet or wok. Heat on medium-high. Add meat mixture and chop it while it cooks to break it up..
- Slice the cabbage across into thin strips..
- When the meat is just cooked, add the cabbage..
- Stir-fry the meat/cabbage mix until the cabbage is wilted..
- Drain the noodles. Cut them smaller (I use scissors) at this point if you like them shorter..
- Add the noodles to the pan. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes..
- Turn heat down to medium. Give the sauce one final stir, add to the pan..
- Stir-fry for about 4 minutes..
- Add chopped green onions. Turn off heat. Stir-fry for another minute..