You can cook Vegan kimchi using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan kimchi
- Prepare of large Napa Cabbage.
- It’s of Diacon radish.
- You need of green onion.
- Prepare of whole garlic bulb.
- It’s of sea salt.
- You need of Korean red chili flake gogogun or paste.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of corn starch (make a slurry).
Vegan kimchi instructions
- Take cabbage and take a part and fill sink with cold water emerge cabbage. In a huge bowl drain cabbage. Put sea salt all over cabbage mix and lightly push on the leafs (so you hear the membrane breaks) set aside with a towel over top for 4 hours.
- Rinse cabbage drain chop in 1 inch pieces same with diacon radish.
- Mix in another bowl the Korean chili flake, (put on gloves this chili will burn and stain)garlic green onion, corn starch. Mix in red chili mixture together. (it should be red smells spicy and garlicky you can put less or more of the chili mixture) up to your taste..
- Put this in containers with lids that snap like Tupperware or Mason jar. Let set in refrigerator for a week or eat that day..